How To Hide Your Facebook Album From Your Parents

Are you annoyed because your parents are on Facebook? Do you wish they weren’t? You’re not alone here my friend, looks like there are a lot of people out there who feel the same way. There’s even a video in YouTube entitled “My Mom’s on Facebook”, dedicated to all to all of those things you just wish your mom wouldn’t say on yourFacebook wall. Check out this video:
If you’re afraid that your parents would see your pictures with your boyfriend (which you’ve been hiding from them a long time ago), there’s an easy way to hide photo albums from specific people like your parents, relatives and some friends.
How To Hide Your Facebook Album From Your Parents And Some Friends:
Hiding an existing album
1. Login to your Facebook account and go to the album that you want to hide.
2. Click Edit Photos.
Facebook Photo Album - Edit Photos
3. Go to Edit Info tab. On the Privacy, select Customize.
Hide Your Facebook Album From Your Parents4. Now, enter the name of the people you want to hide that album from.
Facebook Album - Custom Privacy
5. Don’t forget to click Save Settings.
You’re done!
Hiding a new album
1. Go to Create a Photo Album. On the Privacy, select Customize.
Hide A New Photo Album In Facebook
2. Enter the name of the people you want to hide that album from.
3. Click Create Album and upload your secret photos.
You’re done!

Share on Google Plus

About dadasdasdas

My name is Subha. I’m interested in computer science, music and literature. Computers first appeared in my life when I was fifteen. Then I had got my first computer. I remember myself thinking, that it was the best thing in the world. I was playing it whenever I could but some time later, I noticed that I could do a lot more things with the computer, for example programming. So, I have started my graduation in Computer. Later i have decided that I can spread my knowledge among peoples. So, I have started blogging.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments: