How To Share Your Email Safely On The Web


We all hate spam on our email. But how do we really get this? How do they find our email? Actually, spam are everywhere. They are looking for emails that are exposed. What do I mean by exposed? For example, you give comment in a blog/forum and you left your email along with your comment. That is exposed! Your exposing your email to spam. Maybe you’re asking now, what can I do? What if I really have to leave my email because I’m waiting for their answers on my email?
Guys, there’s no problem leaving your email in any blogs or forums but you have to do it safely. If you are wondering how you can share your email safely on the web, scr.im is the answer.
By using the free service of scr.im, they will convert your email address into a short, safe link that you can share on the web. People willing to email you will go to this URL that will reveal your email address, after a simple test that automated scripts and bots cannot pass.
This is an example:
How cool is that? Now, you can share your email address on the web without worrying about spam! Protect your email and get less spam by using scr.im.
Share on Google Plus

About dadasdasdas

My name is Subha. I’m interested in computer science, music and literature. Computers first appeared in my life when I was fifteen. Then I had got my first computer. I remember myself thinking, that it was the best thing in the world. I was playing it whenever I could but some time later, I noticed that I could do a lot more things with the computer, for example programming. So, I have started my graduation in Computer. Later i have decided that I can spread my knowledge among peoples. So, I have started blogging.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments: