SimSimi – The Trending Chat Robot



For the past few weeksmy Facebook newsfeed has been filled up with posts about SimSimi, the funny and sometimes, annoying chat robot.

SimSimi – the cutest chatting robot

SimSimi
SimSimi is an app created by the Korean tech company, ISMaker, that uses artificial intelligence (AI) to converse with the users. It’s a “super-duper” robot as what others describe it since it gives a very fast and accurate response to most of the questions.
Simsimi’s vocabulary grows by your input. You can teach Simsimi your own words as other users teach their own ones too. If Simsimi has no data to answer your former message, it will say ‘I HAVE NO RESPONSE’. Then you can select the ‘TEACH’ tab and instruct it your own words in a paired form of request & response. Once you teach Simsimi a pair of words, it will make a response with those words immediately (approx. 3 minutes).
To start a talk session with SimSimi, just launch the app and he will greet you with a cheerful chat! You can then ask him some questions and you’ll be surprised with his answers.
SimSimi Chat
What I like most about SimSimi is that he knows a lot of languages too – yes, he’s multilingual and he even knows Filipino! He’s even aware with all the latest issues here in the Philippines.
SimSimi
Just a warning before trying out SimSimi, he can be sometimes rude when answering your questions. He also knows some nasty words taught by some abusive users that can cause emotional distress to some people. However, you can disable offensive language in the settings if you don’t want to get offended by SimSimi’s response, but not all bad words can be filtered out though.
Share on Google Plus

About dadasdasdas

My name is Subha. I’m interested in computer science, music and literature. Computers first appeared in my life when I was fifteen. Then I had got my first computer. I remember myself thinking, that it was the best thing in the world. I was playing it whenever I could but some time later, I noticed that I could do a lot more things with the computer, for example programming. So, I have started my graduation in Computer. Later i have decided that I can spread my knowledge among peoples. So, I have started blogging.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments: