How to Enable or Disable "Flip 3D" in Vista and Windows 7

Keyboard Shortcut Keys for Flip 3D

NOTE: Press the key combinations below in blue to activate.
  • Windows Key + Tab = Press and hold Windows Key, then press Tab (or roll mouse scroll wheel) to scroll through the open windows. Choose the open window you want by releasing the Windows Keywhen the window is at the front.
  • Ctrl + Windows Key + Tab = Scroll through the open windows by pressing the Tab keyarrow keys, or roll the mouse scroll wheel. Click on the window you want to see, or press Enter when it is up front.



Name:  Flip_3D.jpg
Views: 19733
Size:  10.8 KB

To Enable or Disable "Flip 3D" using a REG File Download
1. To Enable Flip 3D
NOTE: This is the default setting.
A) Click on the Download button below to download the file below.
Enable_Flip3D.reg
download
B) Go to step 3.
2. To Disable Flip 3D
A) Click on the Download button below to download the file below.
Disable_Flip3D.reg
download
3. Save the .reg file to the desktop.

4. Right click on the downloaded .reg file, and click on Merge.

5. Click on RunYes (UAC), Yes, and OK when prompted.

6. Log off and log on, or restart the computer to apply.

7. When done, you can delete the downloaded .reg file if you like.






To Enable or Disable "Flip 3D" in Local Group Policy Editor
1. Open the all usersspecific users or groups, or all users except administrators Local Group Policy Editor for how you want this policy applied.

2. In the left pane, click on the arrow to expand User ConfigurationAdministrative TemplatesWindows Components, then click on Desktop Window Manager. (see screenshot below)
Flip 3D - Enable or Disable-gpedit-1.jpg
3. In the right pane, right click on Do not allow Flip 3D invocation and click on Edit. (see screenshot above)

4. To Enable Flip 3D
NOTE: This is the default setting.
A) Select (dot) Not Configured or Disabled. (see screenshot below step 6)

B) Go to step 6.
5. To Disable Flip 3D
A) Select (dot) Enabled. (see screenshot below step 6)
6. Click on OK. (see screenshot below)
Flip 3D - Enable or Disable-gpedit-2.jpg
7. Close the Local Group Policy Editor. (see screenshot below step 2)

8. Log off and log on, or restart the computer to apply.
That's it,
Share on Google Plus

About dadasdasdas

My name is Subha. I’m interested in computer science, music and literature. Computers first appeared in my life when I was fifteen. Then I had got my first computer. I remember myself thinking, that it was the best thing in the world. I was playing it whenever I could but some time later, I noticed that I could do a lot more things with the computer, for example programming. So, I have started my graduation in Computer. Later i have decided that I can spread my knowledge among peoples. So, I have started blogging.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments: