How to Share Facebook News Feed using Smartphones?


Finally a great relief for smartphone and tablet users from facebook as they introduced new “POST SHARE” option for facebook smartphone users. You can now post links of your News Feed directly to your own pages with the touch of a button. If you are a facebook lover on smartphone and not yet aware about this new feature on how to share facebook news using smartphone then please have a look at the following snaps
Before you go ahead and follow these steps on your smartphone or tablet, just make sure that your facebook application is updated recently.
1. New Share button feature is available next to Like and Comment button, so you just have to hit the share under the post.
2. You will also see the choice of post that lets you know with whom you are going to share the post. Is this post public? Friends only? Visible only to members of certain groups?
3. You can also leave a comment while you share the post
4. Now just Hit the “Post” and you have made it!
Share on Google Plus

About dadasdasdas

My name is Subha. I’m interested in computer science, music and literature. Computers first appeared in my life when I was fifteen. Then I had got my first computer. I remember myself thinking, that it was the best thing in the world. I was playing it whenever I could but some time later, I noticed that I could do a lot more things with the computer, for example programming. So, I have started my graduation in Computer. Later i have decided that I can spread my knowledge among peoples. So, I have started blogging.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments: