Play with Windows Button on Keyboard Make Computing Faster and Better


Untill now the Windows 7 is the most stable and efficient OS from Microsoft, though a better developed version, Windows 8 is yet to come in the market. Microsoft has already launched windows 8 developer edition and will soon launching it in open market.

Right now, we are here to discuss about Windows 7 shortcuts using the Window button on your keyboard. This shortcut will make you feel easy and faster in windows 7 computing. While every people want to use shortcut for the shake of saving time and effort, the Windows key plays a vital role for the keyboard shortcuts. Though, you can create your own HotKey in windows 7.
Windows button shortcuts
With the Windows button at your keyboard, you can deal with a lot of tasks like swiftly changing between multiple monitors (Shift + Windows button + left/right arrow button), or quickly lock windows screen, minimize all windows and many other small tasks that take long working with mouse. You can save your time just tapping the combination of few buttons and get the task done instantly. I will be sharing few shortcuts that are very useful while working on Windows 7.
  1. Windows button + TAB: You definitely know the combination ALT+TAB to swap between windows, but when you use Win+Tab you will get a better windows management with cool looking aero effect. You can also use mouse to swap between windows. This effect looks very cool and you will also see the preview of the minimized windows.
  2. Windows button + Spacebar, Windows button + M: Sometime you need to get your desktop quickly. For this, most of the time you keep minimizing all windows using mouse. You can quickly minimize all windows using Win+M combination. Also, if you just need a look on your desktop and then return to your current window, you can use Windows button + Spacebar.
  3. Windows button + (plus key)/-(minus key): Win key and +/- button combination is cool option to zoom or back zoom. This option is useful while going through e-book or documents with small letters. There is some difference from Control key and mouse scrollcombination. It magnifies the whole window.
  4. Windows + T: Win key + T performs almost same type of function like Win key + Tab. The only difference is that it scrolls through the icons of the opened application on Windows taskbar. This is useful when you just need to check which apps are running and want to see a quick preview of them.
  5. Windows + L: When you leave your computer for a coffee and do not want others to check what you are working on but still want to keep running all the processes in the background, you should quickly lock the windows screen. Win key + L is a cool shortcut to lock the window screen.While you are back, just give the password and you will be logged in with all processes still alive.

I am sure that you will quickly adopt this button in your computing process with Windows 7 to make it a faster and better experience.
Share on Google Plus

About dadasdasdas

My name is Subha. I’m interested in computer science, music and literature. Computers first appeared in my life when I was fifteen. Then I had got my first computer. I remember myself thinking, that it was the best thing in the world. I was playing it whenever I could but some time later, I noticed that I could do a lot more things with the computer, for example programming. So, I have started my graduation in Computer. Later i have decided that I can spread my knowledge among peoples. So, I have started blogging.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments: