2012 Special Post: Why Not To Start A Blog ?

www.myblogbest.in : why not to start a blog !


You may find thousands of article about "why to start a blog". Even I also have written a article explaining the reasons why to start a blog. But today in this "2012 special post", I am writing, WHY NOT TO START A BLOG. If you are going to start a blog then must read it before starting your blog because then this post is specially for you ! It may be very useful for you and it can save you from many problems about which you are not familiar till now.


                    We can say that blog is a such interesting 'business' in which you get 2 great things (i) knowledge & (ii) money. Also some other things (like fame) for which some bloggers start their blog. But I have seen more people who starts a blog and stop blogging just after few days compared to who runs and earns a lot of money. Anyway due to any reason if you are going to start your own blog then stop now before wasting your time if :

  • You don't love blogging : Your blogging career totally depends on your interest in blogging. If you feel that you don't have interest in blogging then leave this article just now and enjoy your time anywhere else. If you don't love blogging then you can't run a blog more than few days.
  • You can't keep blogging regular : Blogging is not a weekend that you have to enjoy it only once or twice in a week. Don't waste your time if you can't make it like your mirror such that you can't stop yourself from facing it daily or many times daily (facing does not mean (i) open (ii) see & (iii) close. Facing means write a good article each time)
  • You don't have patience : Every one is crazy now-a-days, and want their results on the spot and if you have same expectation from your blog then it will not be bad to leave your idea of becoming a professional blogger just now because you are not too late till now (I like the people who accepts my this advise). Telling you very frankly, you will not earn money from your blog in starting months (assume atleast 6 months) of your blog if you do not have any source of marketing your blog and getting hundreds of visitors daily. You have to do hard work in starting 3 months (approx) of your blogging career for starting your inning of getting earn. But it is sure if you have that patience you will earn in dollars (even more than your expectations) after gaining momentum.
  • You think blogging is copy-paste : Blogging is a career of your writing skill. If you have better writing skills then you will earn more. But if you think blogging is copy-paste, then dear you definitely need to take my advise and should stop your blog or your idea of blogging. It is because you have to get core of your traffic from search engines and search engines have programming of finding the originality of your content. Search engines hates duplicate contents and punish such blogs very badly.

I hope these point will help you very much in making you familiar with your coming blogging career. And very best wishes to you for new beginning. I am always here to help you. Ask your question below in comment box, I will reply you personally.
Share on Google Plus

About dadasdasdas

My name is Subha. I’m interested in computer science, music and literature. Computers first appeared in my life when I was fifteen. Then I had got my first computer. I remember myself thinking, that it was the best thing in the world. I was playing it whenever I could but some time later, I noticed that I could do a lot more things with the computer, for example programming. So, I have started my graduation in Computer. Later i have decided that I can spread my knowledge among peoples. So, I have started blogging.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments: