How to Open Facebook with 3 Different Passwords


In a very interesting way ZDNet posts that Facebook passwords are not case-sensitive and actually allow its users to use three different versions of the same password. The trick allows users to login to their Facebook accounts using three different variants of the same password.
Let’s say your password was acUpOf(offee now there are three different variants of the same password that will allow you to login.
  1. ACuPoF(OFFEE i.e. all the strings reversed case i.e capital to small and small to capital .password facebook
  2. acupof(offee i.e  original password.
  3. Acupof(offee i.e. original password with the first letter capitalized. This is only for mobile devices, which sometimes capitalize the first character of a word.
On this matter the Facebook says that :
Our passwords are not case-sensitive. We accept three forms of the user’s password to help overcome the most common reasons that authentic logins are rejected. In addition to the original password, we also accept the password if a user inadvertently has caps lock enabled or their mobile device automatically capitalizes the first character of the password. We feel this does not significantly impact the security of the user’s password or their account. Additionally, we do not store our passwords in plain text we use several encryption technologies and techniques to maintain the security of our information.”
Do try these ways to login to your Facebook account and let us now your experience.

Share on Google Plus

About dadasdasdas

My name is Subha. I’m interested in computer science, music and literature. Computers first appeared in my life when I was fifteen. Then I had got my first computer. I remember myself thinking, that it was the best thing in the world. I was playing it whenever I could but some time later, I noticed that I could do a lot more things with the computer, for example programming. So, I have started my graduation in Computer. Later i have decided that I can spread my knowledge among peoples. So, I have started blogging.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments: