HOW TO CREATE THEME PACK “.THEMEPACK” FILE IN WINDOWS 7


If you are an old user of Windows, you should know how to change desktop background, screen saver or color scheme in Windows. If you have created a good color scheme and want to share it with your friends or on website then you should convert it to a Theme Pack “.themepack” file. Distributing themes in a Theme Pack “.themepack” is the best and easiest way. A Theme Pack “.themepack” file contain wallpapers, sounds, screensavers, and color scheme. When user click on “.themepack” file, it will create a folder in users themes directory and copy all the wallpapers, screensavers, sounds and color scheme to the folder and the theme will be available in user Personalization Control Panel themesgallery. In this tutorial i will show you how to create a Theme Pack “.themepack” file inWindows 7.
To create a Theme Pack “.themepack” file in Windows 7 follow the steps given below.
1) Right Click on Desktop and click “Personalize”.
themepack_tutorial_1
2) Select the theme that you want to convert to Theme Pack “.themepack” file. Right clickand then click on “Save theme for sharing”.
themepack_tutorial_2
3) Now Save file dialog will open, select the location where you want to save file, then type file name and click save. That’s all.


Share on Google Plus

About dadasdasdas

My name is Subha. I’m interested in computer science, music and literature. Computers first appeared in my life when I was fifteen. Then I had got my first computer. I remember myself thinking, that it was the best thing in the world. I was playing it whenever I could but some time later, I noticed that I could do a lot more things with the computer, for example programming. So, I have started my graduation in Computer. Later i have decided that I can spread my knowledge among peoples. So, I have started blogging.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments: