HOW TO CHANGE WINDOWS 7 LOGON SCREEN


In this tutorial, I will show you how to change Windows 7 Logon Screen using “Windows 7Logon Background Changer”. First you will need to Download “Windows 7 Logon Background Changer”. To Download “Windows 7 Logon Background Changer” Click Here. After Downloading Extract the Downloaded File. Now open the App named as “Win7LogonBackgroundChanger.exe”.
windows_7_logon_screen
When you open Windows 7 Logon Background Changer first time, it will list all Windows Wallpapers at top, you can select any of these Wallpapers to use them as Windows 7Logon Screen. If you want to use any other wallpaper/s as Windows 7 Logon Screen, put the wallpaper/s in a folder, then open “Windows 7 Logon Background Changer” and click on “Choose a folder” and select the folder where wallpapers files are located and Click “OK”. The program will show all the images found in folder at top. Select the image that you want to use as Logon Screen and Click “Apply”.That’s all.
Windows 7 Logon Background Changer do not change any system file. It creates a few JPEG files based on the image you want to put as wallpaper for the Windows 7 login screen, applies the appropriate cropping and sizing and saves them using the best compression quality possible.

Share on Google Plus

About dadasdasdas

My name is Subha. I’m interested in computer science, music and literature. Computers first appeared in my life when I was fifteen. Then I had got my first computer. I remember myself thinking, that it was the best thing in the world. I was playing it whenever I could but some time later, I noticed that I could do a lot more things with the computer, for example programming. So, I have started my graduation in Computer. Later i have decided that I can spread my knowledge among peoples. So, I have started blogging.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments: