STOP Wasting Time on Social Networking Sites


Stop wasting your precious time on social networking sites for chatting with people, updating your statuses regularly, checking your comments, likes and something new every hour. If you are giving 20 minutes to social networking sites daily then you don't know what you are wasting, and you will surely come to know after reading my this article.
                      First of all, I want to ask you a question. What you get from chatting, commenting, liking, or posting status till know? Lets be some professional and admit that you have wasted all that time (I also did). What was the best method for utilising that time? Where you can be now by proper use of that time? Can you have friends as much as you have on your social network site? Is there something more interesting then social networking sites? These are some questions, which are answered here in my this first article.
                     Actually I was wasting my time on a social networking site from last 2 years, and then 1 day I think why I am using this site regularly, that's why I am able to write this article now.
                  
                    Its time to start a blog, yes a blog. About which you know something little only if you don't have one till know. Blog is something like a website on which you can post articles, or can provide some data for downloading or can also provide services like a website (after becoming familiar with blog's tools). And you can earn MONEY from your that blog by various methods (of course you will like to earn) and I will tell you all that also in my next posts. But from my point of view, you will get something more interesting and useful then money from blogging and that is KNOWLEDGE of the topic from which your blog relates. So, "STOP WASTING TIME ON SOCIAL NETWORKING SITES NOW AND START BLOGGING".....


TOP 7 REASONS WHY I START BLOGGING:

  1. KNOWLEDGE: I never got any knowledge from social sites, (other than same time wasting processes daily). But what a blog is all about writing articles about the things which people like to read or they need to read. And for such impressive article you should have to collect all information first, and that's how you will automatically gain knowledge. And I will suggest you to select the topic of your blog about which you want to know more (instead of the topic you already know), because it will increase your knowledge of the topic you want to know more.
  2. PROFESSIONALISM: A blog is more professional rather than your social network id. Blog is something professional while social sites are not.
  3. INCOME: This is no doubt a good reason for choosing blogging for utilising your time instead of wasting on social sites. If you write 10-15 good articles and then by signing up for google adsense and other affliated marketing (we will discuss in next posts) you can get a very good income when any one click on your that advertise (google adsense) or any products is sold via you (affliated marketing). There are many other methods for earning money from your blog (about which I am thinking of writing a complete article). There are many bloggers which are earning lots of dollers from there blog by just starting a year ago also. And you will also be able to earn like them very easily.
  4. SEARCH ENGINES OPTIMIZATION: Search engines like www.google.com likes to show blogs in there search results (if don't believe me search about any topic and then open the results by clicking them you will definitely find much of them are blogs). It is because google algorithms prefer to show latest updated sites and thus blogs beats websites in search results of search engines like google.com . It means your blog will be shown more time in search results which will send more visitors to you which will further increase your ad clicking and you will earn more money.
  5. PROMOTE YOUR PRODUCT OR KEEP IN TOUCH PEOPLE WITH YOUR INFORMATIONS: It is more easy to promote something via a blog instead of a social sites, because you have a proper space and tools for promoting your product. You can also keep people in touch with your information via a blog, because here all people are for a purpose not for passing there time as they do on social sites and that's why impression of your product on blog is more then a social site.
  6. PERSONALITY IMPROVEMENT : Believe me or not, but it is a very important factor why you should start blogging. I don't know exactly how, but blogging is improving my personality. And you can also feel this only after start blogging.
  7. EASY TO START AND KEEP CONTINUE: I never thought that blogging is so much easy to start and keep continue until I started it myself. It is as much as easy as signing up for a social site and then start posting status on that. 

SOME OTHER IMPORTANT ADVICES / SUGGESTIONS:

  1. WHERE TO START BLOGGING: 2 best free blogging sites are: (i) www.blogger.com (ii)www.wordpress.com , I will advice you to prefer blogger.com (I will explain reasons in next posts)
  2. IDEAS FOR REGULAR ARTICLES FOR BLOGGING: You can get ideas for your next articles from your previous articles, every articles have many questions if you read it from a reader point of view and you can start your next post on that topic. As I mention in this article that read it in my next posts are the ideas for my next posts.
So, Don't waste your more time on social sites, just start blogging now:
            www.blogger.com
            www.wordpress.com

Please notify me if you are starting blogging after reading this article, I will add you in my community list.
Happy Blogging
............................
Ask your doubts in comment below, I will definitely help you.
Share on Google Plus

About dadasdasdas

My name is Subha. I’m interested in computer science, music and literature. Computers first appeared in my life when I was fifteen. Then I had got my first computer. I remember myself thinking, that it was the best thing in the world. I was playing it whenever I could but some time later, I noticed that I could do a lot more things with the computer, for example programming. So, I have started my graduation in Computer. Later i have decided that I can spread my knowledge among peoples. So, I have started blogging.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments: