Wonderful Facebook Emotions


This article is about Wonderful Facebook Emotions. we everybody use Facebook.You can thunder your friends chatting Facebook chat. You can see my article on Show Big Image As Emotion On Facebook Chat Box Just look at the images given below.

These are the emotions or smileys can be used in facebook chat or facebook massege.You just have to paste the code at facebook chat box or message box


If you wish to use two or more emotions one by another be sure to place space between/among them



Facebook Original Emotions




EDU technology facebook tricks

EDU technology facebook tricks

EDU technology facebook tricks

EDU technology facebook tricks

EDU technology facebook tricks

EDU technology facebook tricks

Share on Google Plus

About dadasdasdas

My name is Subha. I’m interested in computer science, music and literature. Computers first appeared in my life when I was fifteen. Then I had got my first computer. I remember myself thinking, that it was the best thing in the world. I was playing it whenever I could but some time later, I noticed that I could do a lot more things with the computer, for example programming. So, I have started my graduation in Computer. Later i have decided that I can spread my knowledge among peoples. So, I have started blogging.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments: