HOW TO BE ANONYMOUS ON INTERNET


“How to be Anonymous on Internet?” is the question most new Internet users asked.If you are an old user of internet you should have better understanding of IP addresses, Privacy Options, Proxy Server etc.But new users are not aware of these things.Below are the 5 Easy Steps to be Anonymous on Internet.
1) Don’t Provide Real Information:
When you Sign Up on a site, don’t provide your real information i.e. name, phone number, address etc.Always use imaginary details.
2) Don’t Upload Yours Pictures:
If you want to be Anonymous on internet you shouldn’t upload your pictures on internet to use them as avatar or anything else.

3) Use Website Privacy Options:
Privacy Options also help to be Anonymous on internet.Always use Privacy Options If Available.For Example you can use privacy options in Facebook to block visibility of your personal details to persons other than friends.

4) Be Careful to whom you Add:
If you are Using Messenger like Yahoo or Windows Live.Always add the known persons.Don’t add unknown persons.

5) Use Proxy Server:
When you use proxy server you are also anonymous.There are many websites on internet which allows you to browse websites using Proxy.Search Google to find proxy sites.Some websites are given below.
http://kproxy.com
http://freeproxy.ca
http://hidemyass.com


Share on Google Plus

About dadasdasdas

My name is Subha. I’m interested in computer science, music and literature. Computers first appeared in my life when I was fifteen. Then I had got my first computer. I remember myself thinking, that it was the best thing in the world. I was playing it whenever I could but some time later, I noticed that I could do a lot more things with the computer, for example programming. So, I have started my graduation in Computer. Later i have decided that I can spread my knowledge among peoples. So, I have started blogging.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments: