HOW TO MAKE FIREFOX PORTABLE


In this tutorial i will show you, how to make Firefox Portable. To make Firefox Portable, you will need WinRAR and Firefox Setup. First, Download WinRAR, and install it. If you have already installed WinRAR on your PC, skip this step. Second, Download Firefox Setup. I am using “Firefox 4 Beta 12″, but you can use any version. Now Follow the steps given below:
1) Right click on setup then click “Extract to Firefox Setup 4.0 Beta 12″ Option. When you click “Extract to Firefox Setup 4.0 Beta 12″ Option, WinRAR will extract all the setup files to “Firefox Setup 4.0 Beta 12″ Folder.
firefox_portable_tutorial_1
Now open “Firefox Setup 4.0 Beta 12″ Folder, you should see the following file and folder.
firefox_portable_tutorial_2
2) Rename “core” folder to “Firefox 4 Portable” and move it to the location, where you want to save it and delete Firefox setup and “Firefox Setup 4.0 Beta 12″ Folder. Now you can run the Firefox on any computer running XP, Vista or Windows 7 by copying it to a USB.
Share on Google Plus

About dadasdasdas

My name is Subha. I’m interested in computer science, music and literature. Computers first appeared in my life when I was fifteen. Then I had got my first computer. I remember myself thinking, that it was the best thing in the world. I was playing it whenever I could but some time later, I noticed that I could do a lot more things with the computer, for example programming. So, I have started my graduation in Computer. Later i have decided that I can spread my knowledge among peoples. So, I have started blogging.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments: