Access Facebook without internet connection


facebook trick to aceess facebook without internet connection

Facebook fever is increasing day by day. And why not when so many applications are coming in market for facebook. These applications are the real backbone of facebook which are connecting people more and more with facebook. So, today I am going to telling you about how to access facebook without internet connection. It seems surprising but yes it is working. You already may be familiar with some applications like shorthand and some others which provide you your facebook accessing by sms. But till now you are charged for sms for accessing your facebook.
After reading this special post you can post status on your facebook without having a internet connection and without paying money for sms. Just follow these simple steps :

  1. Dial *325# which means *fbk# on your phone and in few seconds you will get a confirmation message. (You will not be charged for this, this is absolutely free)
  2. You will get back a notification for asking your facebook username. Then provide your username.
  3. Then you will get back a notification asking for your password. Provide your facebook password.
  4. Then you will get a confirmation message and just after few seconds you will get facebook options menu of " news feed, update status,post on wall, friend requests, message notification & account setting " with have a digit number with each, provide that digit in give box below.
  5. And you will get access of that feature.

This service is provided by Airtel, Tata Docomo & Aircel free of cost and with this service you can access your facebook even on a non-gprs phone.
Share on Google Plus

About dadasdasdas

My name is Subha. I’m interested in computer science, music and literature. Computers first appeared in my life when I was fifteen. Then I had got my first computer. I remember myself thinking, that it was the best thing in the world. I was playing it whenever I could but some time later, I noticed that I could do a lot more things with the computer, for example programming. So, I have started my graduation in Computer. Later i have decided that I can spread my knowledge among peoples. So, I have started blogging.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments: