How To Block Someone on Facebook


Facebook is now one of the most, perhaps the most popular social networking site on the world of internet. You could chat and send messages to your friends, use interesting apps etc on Facebook, and all these features along with much more makes it more interesting and entertaining.
You could get many friend requests in facebook and if you have approved someone once and want to block that person for a while, then here is how to do it. Follow the below given steps to block someone on Facebook.
1. Login to your Facebook account.
2. Click on the ” Account ” option on the top right which brings a drop down menu.

3. From that, select ” Privacy Settings “.
4. Click the ” Edit your lists ” link under ” Block Lists ” at the bottom of the page.
block facebook How To Block Someone on Facebook
5. Now type the name or email address of the person you want to block in the respective fields and block him/her.
block people facebook 1 How To Block Someone on Facebook
If you feel that you need to unblock someone whom you blocked in the past, then go to block lists and click on the ” Unblock ” option available there.
Share on Google Plus

About dadasdasdas

My name is Subha. I’m interested in computer science, music and literature. Computers first appeared in my life when I was fifteen. Then I had got my first computer. I remember myself thinking, that it was the best thing in the world. I was playing it whenever I could but some time later, I noticed that I could do a lot more things with the computer, for example programming. So, I have started my graduation in Computer. Later i have decided that I can spread my knowledge among peoples. So, I have started blogging.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments: