How to Tag People in Facebook Status, Photos, Videos & Notes


By Tagging friends your photos you can easily identify and refer people in the photos, videos and notes.You can even tag in Facebook status messages. This means that a link is added in your status which will take the clicker to the person’s Facebook page and thus creates a hyperlink to your friends Facebook profile page. This is now followed by many other social networking sites. So how exactly do we tag people in Facebook Status? Lets check it out.
  1. The first and the foremost thing you should do is make sure that you are logged into Facebook. Then follow the steps below
  2. Write you friend name with the @ SIGN. To get started with Status tagging you need to write down the content which you need to write and then when you need to tag a friend, you need to add @ symbol which will prompt Facebook wizard to show you suggestion of your friend with auto tag.
  3. Then you need to select your friend to whom you want to tag-in.
  4. @ symbol does appear before but when you post your friends won’t be able to see the @ sign instead they will just see you message. The friend name would be hyper linked to their page.
  5. Once you have tagged a friend they will receive a notifications and also a copy of your post will be added to your friends wall. Your friend has all the rights to remove the tag or keep it.
That complete a simple tagging of Status in Facebook and this how the Facebook Tagged Status looks to your before sharing it with others.
facebook tag
In addition to tagging your friends, relatives you can also tag your Facebook events, applications, groups and Fan Pages.
Share on Google Plus

About dadasdasdas

My name is Subha. I’m interested in computer science, music and literature. Computers first appeared in my life when I was fifteen. Then I had got my first computer. I remember myself thinking, that it was the best thing in the world. I was playing it whenever I could but some time later, I noticed that I could do a lot more things with the computer, for example programming. So, I have started my graduation in Computer. Later i have decided that I can spread my knowledge among peoples. So, I have started blogging.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments: