Where to Get iPad 2 in India OnlineGADGETS


With all the hype behind Apple’s iPad 2 you may be looking for buying one too. But Apple has always been slow in bringing their latest products to India. The only time we get the products is usually before a newer model is released. Apple took exactly one year after it’s release date in US to bring Apple iPad to Indian markets. And most of us had already bought iPadfrom the grey markets for a wallet tearing price. But still there are ways to get Apple products in India. Since Apple hasn’t released iPad 2 official in India, we will have to depend on grey markets once again.
get ipad 2 in india online Where to Get iPad 2 in India Online
The best option for buying an iPad in India is to just buy it off the Internet. If you order it fromShop Your World you will get it in 6-8 weeks. The 16GB, 32 GB and 64GB prices are given below:
  • iPad 2 16GB (Wi-Fi) – Rs 36,500.00
  • iPad 2 32GB (Wi-Fi) – Rs 42,900.00
  • iPad 2 64GB (Wi-Fi) – Rs 49,500.00
This site accepts all major Indian Credit and Debit Cards.
iPad 2 has also come to eBay.in but the cost vary from seller to seller. So head over to eBay and check out the different pricing available.
ipad 2 Where to Get iPad 2 in India Online
So are you going to buy iPad 2? Please leave your views about the iPad 2 as comments.
Share on Google Plus

About dadasdasdas

My name is Subha. I’m interested in computer science, music and literature. Computers first appeared in my life when I was fifteen. Then I had got my first computer. I remember myself thinking, that it was the best thing in the world. I was playing it whenever I could but some time later, I noticed that I could do a lot more things with the computer, for example programming. So, I have started my graduation in Computer. Later i have decided that I can spread my knowledge among peoples. So, I have started blogging.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments: