How to Extract flash contents from Web?


How many times you loved the music, videos pictures when you were surfing the internet which were on flash and you couldn’t download it? Now, after reading this article you will be in a position to download all Medias in the form of videos, images and music which are flash based.
The tool which can be downloaded from “here” will help you to download all this is “Download Helper” which is an add-on for your Mozilla Firefox browser. Download Helper is a tool for web content extraction. Its purpose is to capture video, image and music files from many sites.
Just surf the Web as you are used to, when Download Helper detects it can do something for you, the icon gets animated and a menu allows you to download files by simply clicking an item.
youtube video downloader
For instance, if you go to a You Tube page, you’ll be able to download the video directly on your file system. The best part is from Download helper version 3.1 onwards; you can also setup the extension to automatically convert the downloaded movies to your preferred video format.
When you are on a page containing links to images, movies or music , then you can download all of them at once. Download Helper also allows you to download files one by one, so that you keep bandwidth to surf for other stuff to download.
menu
It supports many files with extensions like Flv, ram, mpg, mpeg, avi, rm, wmv, mov, asf, mp3, rar, movie, divx, rbs, mp4, mpeg4.
To modify your preferences, like changing the download directory, right-click on the icon and choose your “Preferences”.
If you wish to convert the downloaded contents then you can also download the additional software patch from the tools>Add-ons>Download Helper>Options>conversion. For a full version, you will be charged but its free for certain extensions.
Converter
Share on Google Plus

About dadasdasdas

My name is Subha. I’m interested in computer science, music and literature. Computers first appeared in my life when I was fifteen. Then I had got my first computer. I remember myself thinking, that it was the best thing in the world. I was playing it whenever I could but some time later, I noticed that I could do a lot more things with the computer, for example programming. So, I have started my graduation in Computer. Later i have decided that I can spread my knowledge among peoples. So, I have started blogging.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments: