How to Write a Review to a Place on Google Maps


The purpose of providing or looking at the review is to know what people or customers feel about a place or business center. Bloggers reviews a lot of items which includes mobile phones, Antivirus Softwares & other digital products. So just like any other review, on Google maps you find an option called ‘Write a review’ just on a place listing. Its kinda looks like this
Google Maps Review
It’s basically added by Google maps developers to allow people comment on the places which are live to the people on Google Maps. So if you like a restaurant, theaters, shopping malls or any other place than as a user you can provide a review on it about what you feel. This review can contain anything written in English but it’s moderated by Google Maps users to avoid spam.
So you are here on how to write a review to a Place on Google, let’s get started into it.
I like Swagath Restaurant in my locality and food is very delicious out there, to provide a review what I will do is search for Swagath Restaurant.
Google maps search
So when I am shown this place on the map, I not only get Swagath Restaurant location on the map but also information associated with it through a pop-up balloon. This information includes address of the location, website, phone number and then Google maps tools like Directions, Search nearby, Save to and many more. In countries like USA where Google have updated maps with Streetview you also get a preview of Street View directly into that bubble.
Google maps review
Now to write a review click on More and then ‘Write a Review‘ in the drop down menu.
Google Place writing a review
Take your time to write something useful. When Done click on ‘Save’.
Google maps review User Reviews
There goes my review beside other people review too. Yeah you have a chance of editing the review which is provided by you.
Just like other Google related portal this also have the options of whether the review is helpful or not. The users can Flag a comment as  inappropriate.
That’s what I feel about the restaurant, now visible to all the people on Google Maps and next time whenever someone searches for this particular venue, my comment will be shown with your name. The name generally is hyper-linked to your Google Account Page.
Share on Google Plus

About dadasdasdas

My name is Subha. I’m interested in computer science, music and literature. Computers first appeared in my life when I was fifteen. Then I had got my first computer. I remember myself thinking, that it was the best thing in the world. I was playing it whenever I could but some time later, I noticed that I could do a lot more things with the computer, for example programming. So, I have started my graduation in Computer. Later i have decided that I can spread my knowledge among peoples. So, I have started blogging.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments: