How to Install / Add new Rupee symbol in Microsoft Office


New-Rupee-SymbolAre you able to use the New Indian Rupee symbol in Microsoft Officeproducts? If No, then this article will help you to configure the new Rupee symbol.
1. Download the zip file containing the New rupee symbol from (http://blog.foradian.com/rupee-font-version-30),
2. Now, Extract the downloaded file with the help of WinZip or WinRAR by double clicking on the Rupee_Font_Installer.exe,
3. Click on “Install” button,
4. And there you are, you can now use the new Rupee symbol in your Office products by selecting Rupee foradian font.
If you still can’t use the new Rupee symbol symbol by following the above procedure then follow the manual procedure mentioned below,
1. First of all download the new Rupee font (Rupee foradian) which is currently provided by Foradian Technologies (blog.foradian.com).
2. Then all you need to do is to install the font by just copying the downloaded font to Control Panel > Fonts folder,
3. Now, open MS word and change the font from the default one to ”Rupee Foradian” font and type the new Rupee symbol through the grave ascent symbol (key just above the” tab” button in your keyboard).
For Linux users
2. Type the following command in terminal window “xmodmap -e “keycode 49 = U20b9 grave” &
3.  There you are, now you can use the grave accent key to get the Rupee Symbol.
Share on Google Plus

About dadasdasdas

My name is Subha. I’m interested in computer science, music and literature. Computers first appeared in my life when I was fifteen. Then I had got my first computer. I remember myself thinking, that it was the best thing in the world. I was playing it whenever I could but some time later, I noticed that I could do a lot more things with the computer, for example programming. So, I have started my graduation in Computer. Later i have decided that I can spread my knowledge among peoples. So, I have started blogging.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments: