How to Export Delicious Bookmarks in XML File Format



Delicious XML
Delicious by Yahoo! is a social bookmark store site where you can store your bookmarks of links and web pages which you find interesting while browsing on the web. Del.icio.us was caught in middle of doubts that it will get shutdown but the latter reports confirmed that Delicious would continue for indefinite future. Infact Yahoo! is known for ending its services too quick and fast.
This has aroused doubts in people’s mind and they wants to have a backup solution to that.
Delicious XML Exporter
Delicious XML Exporter is a simple quick and easy to back up your bookmarks by downloading an XML format of it. For me Delicious XML exporter doesn’t like the official site.
Now the XML format as you know can be opened in Microsoft Office, it find a handy backup. Apart from that you can export that XML file to other social bookmark sites like Scuttle or WordPress blog. Delicious XML is the site which will do the work for you.
Now let’s get on to the real work. The process is very simple and quick enough to save your time. With no registration required at http://deliciousxml.com. Delicious XML is an online web tool which will backup your Delicious Bookmarks in a downloadable XML format. You need to provide your Delicious logins credentials and automatically the download of your bookmark will be processing, you need to save the file.
Here is how you do it -
  • Open Delicious XML and click on Authorize.
  • Login to your Yahoo Account which is also the login for your Delicious Account.delicious XML Export
  • Once done, you will be automatically reverted to Delicious page and within few seconds your download would start.
  • Save the XML file.Delicious XML File Export
Once these XML file is downloaded it can be exported to any social network or browser.
The features are –
  • Simple to use web services
  • Requires no registration
  • Bookmarks are downloaded in XML formats
So what you think Delicious would be delicious to people or it will be a never available dish?
Share on Google Plus

About dadasdasdas

My name is Subha. I’m interested in computer science, music and literature. Computers first appeared in my life when I was fifteen. Then I had got my first computer. I remember myself thinking, that it was the best thing in the world. I was playing it whenever I could but some time later, I noticed that I could do a lot more things with the computer, for example programming. So, I have started my graduation in Computer. Later i have decided that I can spread my knowledge among peoples. So, I have started blogging.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments: