How to Uninstall & Reinstall Internet Explorer


It a good news that Internet Explorer team of Microsoft has released their latest version Internet Explorer 9 packed with lots of features and addon. Many people prefer to go with the older version of them because they are stable and some older PC might occupy much memory usage so that it may slow down your pc. Another reason why people to stick to older version is because they are adept to that working style. In such cases its better to go with older, lighter version rather than going for stylish and the latest version.
However if you have installed the latest version of Internet Explorer and wanted to revert back to the older version you can do it very easily.
There is one simple easy procedure which is uninstall the current version, download and install the older version which is available for download on web. Or else of you don’t have internet connectivity then you can go with the procedure-
Uninstall Internet Explorer
1. To uninstalled the version installed on your computer, click on Start and proceed toControl Panel.
2. In Control Panel select Add and Remove Programs.
3. Look out for Internet Explorer in the list and click on Add/Remove.
uninstall programs
That will Uninstalled the version of Internet Explorer installed on your PC. Its better to restart your PC once to uninstalled all the components of IE successfully on your PC.
Reinstalling Internet Explorer
Now that you have uninstalled the latest version the choice left with you is to install the older version. You can do it by simple procedure.1. To reinstalled Internet Explorer on your computer with the version that came with your CD, click on Start and proceed to Control Panel.
2. In Control Panel select Add and Remove Programs.
3. Now on that page on the left side you will see ‘Add and Remove Windows Components‘. Click on it.
4. Now ‘Internet Explorer‘ from the components listed.
install
5. Once you have installed Internet Explorer it might ask you to restart your pc. So its better to restart your pc then and there.
Share on Google Plus

About dadasdasdas

My name is Subha. I’m interested in computer science, music and literature. Computers first appeared in my life when I was fifteen. Then I had got my first computer. I remember myself thinking, that it was the best thing in the world. I was playing it whenever I could but some time later, I noticed that I could do a lot more things with the computer, for example programming. So, I have started my graduation in Computer. Later i have decided that I can spread my knowledge among peoples. So, I have started blogging.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments: