How to Install Active-X on Internet Explorer Browser


What is Active X
Active X are the sets of programming technologies and tools by Microsoft for Internet Explorer to enrich the playback of rich media. Moreover Internet Explorer uses ActiveX to load lots of software applications using ActiveX in the browser.
Active X can take the experience on Internet Explorer to a greater level by allowing animation and they help in tasks like installing security updates at Microsoft Update Site. In Firefox generally this is controlled by Add-ons.
Some website which are developed with the latest technology might need to install Active X controls to see full content. If Active X control are not essential to your computer then please avoid installing it.
How to Install Active X in Internet Explorer
Active X comes by default with Internet Explorer and there is no need to install it separately even though you can configure it completely to the user customized settings but be sure you understand the securities with your browser since Active X maybe misused by others on your browser.
Security Settings Internet Zone
Here are the steps to configure Active X.
  • Open Internet Explorer by click on Start button and selecting it from All Programs lists.
  • Open Tools from menu bar.
  • Click on Internet Options and make sure that you are in Security tab.
  • From the Internet Zone select the Active X components which you would like to install.
  • Click Ok and you are done.
Talking of other browsers, Firefox doesn’t support Active X controls so no need to install for it instead Firefox has Add-on technology.
Share on Google Plus

About dadasdasdas

My name is Subha. I’m interested in computer science, music and literature. Computers first appeared in my life when I was fifteen. Then I had got my first computer. I remember myself thinking, that it was the best thing in the world. I was playing it whenever I could but some time later, I noticed that I could do a lot more things with the computer, for example programming. So, I have started my graduation in Computer. Later i have decided that I can spread my knowledge among peoples. So, I have started blogging.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments: