How To Set Bing As The Default Search Engine


Soon after Bing was started in June 09′  people started preferring Bing over other searchengines. If you are one of those people then here is how you can make it your default search engine in your browser. Bing can be made the default search engine in all the popularly used browsers such as Google Chrome, IE (includes versions 6,7 & 8), Safari and Opera.
Set Bing as Default 560x232 How To Set Bing As The Default Search Engine
To set Bing as your default search engine just visit this page. Your browser will be automatically detected if it is one of the above mentioned browsers. The instructions to set bing as the default search engine of your browser could be found on the same page.
Subscribe to Computing Unleashed for more tricks and tweaks like these!
Share on Google Plus

About dadasdasdas

My name is Subha. I’m interested in computer science, music and literature. Computers first appeared in my life when I was fifteen. Then I had got my first computer. I remember myself thinking, that it was the best thing in the world. I was playing it whenever I could but some time later, I noticed that I could do a lot more things with the computer, for example programming. So, I have started my graduation in Computer. Later i have decided that I can spread my knowledge among peoples. So, I have started blogging.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments: